Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected from this website, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; Name; surname; gender; Date of birth; address; e-mail; Username; state; region; city; Billing address; House number; language.
Method and place of processing the collected data
Method of treatment
The Data Controller shall adopt appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The treatment is performed using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the indicated goals.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other entities involved in the organization of this Claim (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, may have access to data). the host provider, IT enterprises, communications agencies) will also be designated, if necessary, "Data Processors" by the owner. An up-to-date list of managers can always be requested by the Data Controller.
Legal basis of treatment
The data controller processes personal data belonging to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- The user has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: on some systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process personal data without the consent of the User or any of the other legal grounds specified below, as long as the User does not object ("waive") a treatment. such. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is regulated by European legislation on personal data protection;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on law, provided for in a contract or necessary to enter into a contract.
The data are processed in the operational offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The user's personal data may be transferred to a location other than the one in which the User is located. For further information on the place of treatment, the User may refer to the section regarding the details of personal data processing.
The user has the right to receive information about the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the measures of security taken by the Data Controller to protect the data.
The user can check if one of the transfers described above is done by examining the part of this document regarding the details in the processing of personal data or by requesting information from the Data Controller by contacting him in the details shown at the beginning.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be stored until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until that interest is met. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is removed. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, correction and the right to transport data can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
User data is collected to enable the owner to provide the service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Registration and certification provided directly by this Application and Registration and certification.
For detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the personal data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section "Details on personal data processing".
Details on personal data processing
Të dhënat personale janë mbledhur për qëllimet e mëposhtme dhe duke përdorur shërbimet e mëposhtme:
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this application.
The interactions and information obtained from this website are in any case subject to the User privacy settings associated with each social network.
This type of service can still collect traffic data for sites where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
It is recommended that you disconnect from the relevant services to ensure that the data processed on this website is not linked to the User profile.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraws consent at any time. The user may withdraw consent for the processing of their previously expressed personal data.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user may object to the processing of their data when they are presented on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of the object are shown in the section below.
- use their data. The user has the right to receive information on the data processed by the owner, for certain aspects of processing and to obtain a copy of the processed data.
- verify and request correction. The user can verify the accuracy of his data and request its update or correction.
- receive treatment restriction. When certain conditions are met, the User may request a restriction on the processing of their data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the data for any purpose other than their storage.
- obtain the cancellation or deletion of their personal data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- get your data or transfer it to another holder. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and legible by an automated device and, where technically feasible, to obtain seamless transfer to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data is processed by automated means and the treatment is based on the consent of the User, in a contract of which the User is a party or in the contractual measures related to it.
- propose a complaint. The user can file a complaint to the competent authority for personal data protection or take legal action.
Details on the right of objection
When personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of the public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their data was processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving a reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes the data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the Rights of the User, Users may refer a request to the Contact details of the Owner shown in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further details about treatment
Defense in court
The User's personal data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible creation for protection against abuse in the use of this application or the relevant Services by the User.
The user declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose data by order of public authorities.
Log and system maintenance
Për nevojat në lidhje me funksionimin dhe mirëmbajtjen, ky website dhe çdo shërbim i palëve të treta të përdorura prej tij mund të mbledhin regjistrat e sistemit, d.m.th. skedarët që regjistrojnë ndërveprimet dhe të cilat gjithashtu mund të përmbajnë të dhëna personale, siç është adresa e IP e përdoruesit.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time by the Data Controller using the contact details.
"Do Not Track" Requirements
To find out if any third party services used support them, the User is invited to advise their respective privacy policies.
If the changes relate to treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.